Sunday, July 17, 2011

Braves Win!

I was watching the Braves vs. Nationals while messing around with this blog.  Jair Jurrjens got lit up but Freddie Freeman got the game winning hit in the bottom of the ninth for the 9 - 8 win.  Great game!

This is my first baseball post so in case you couldn't tell, I'm a Braves fan.  I have since my family first got cable and the Braves we on just about every damn night on TBS!  Since my father was from Georgia he was a Braves fan this was a real treat for him and watching Braves games were the only real connection we shared.

Being a Braves fan in Philadelphia is tough obviously because the Phillies are the Braves main competition.  There is no way in hell I would go to Citizens Bank Park wearing any Braves gear.  I might not make it out alive.

Anyway, if you're a baseball novice and you don't know who Jair Jurrjens or Freddie Freeman are, here you go!

                                                                   Pitcher Jair Jurrjens


                                                                   1B Freddie Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment