Sunday, July 17, 2011

Breaking Bad starts tonight!

One of my favorite TV shows, if not the favorite, begins it's fourth season tonight and I can't wait!.  Breaking Bad is an absolutely awesome show and if you're not watching it you're missing out.  I'll let Wikipedia tell you what it's about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies.

Here are the season previews of all four seasons combined:



I may have some thoughts on tonight's episode later or if I'm too lazy (which will probably be the case) I will link to a review from The A.V Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment