Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hilarious suicide attempt from the movie Cyberbully!


I just finished drying the tears in my eyes after watching this video.  Not because it's sad but because it's freakin' hilarious.  Now, before you jump down my throat and ask how a suicide attempt can be hilarious, just trust me. I would never make fun of suicide.  I know from personal experience that it's not a laughing matter.  However, this POS is sooooo badly written, acted, and directed that it's hard to take seriously.  The humor begins at about 2:08 in the video and it brings up so many questions.  First, how long was she struggling to get that bottle open?  Unless, her friend, the mother, AND the paramedics were right around the corner, she had to have been trying to open that damn bottle for about 20 minutes.  Also, where so these people live? Who just leaves the house open for any ranting teen to just barge in.   Sigh.  Rarely have I ever watched something where I've been close to tears on moment and then laughing hysterically the next.   That, my friends, is a work of unintentional genius!
(Thanks, Gawker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment